The 8th edition of FEST – Pitching Forum will be taking an online format, tackling unprecedented times, on the 5, 6, and 7th of June 2020.
We are happy to announce that FEST – Pitching Forum has extended the deadline for its submission!
Applications will be admitted until June 22nd, 2020.
Pitching Forum is a unique opportunity for filmmakers to develop and pitch their latest projects to top industry producers, distributors, fund managers, and investors. Through the past seven editions, we’ve had over 200 projects being pitched from all over the world.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
FEST – Pitching Forum accepts film projects in the following categories:
- Fiction Feature Films (of the minimum runtime of 55 minutes) in an early stage of development;
- Fiction Short Films (up to 55 minutes) in an early stage of development;
- Documentary Films (both feature and short length) in an early stage of development
- Short, Feature and Documentary Films in the advanced production stage;
The film projects can be of all genres and filmmaking techniques, including animation and experimental films.
The event is open both to experienced and emerging artists. There is no age limitation.
Submitted projects can be in different stages of development, both early-stage (concept, script, pre-production) and advanced stage (ready for shooting, editing, or post-production). It is not required for a project to already have any financial backing.
The main selection criteria will be the artistic merit of the project, its estimated potential of success, and its capacity to attract the necessary funding.
APPLICATION FEES AND DEADLINES
Projects submitted until March 3rd, 2020 will enjoy the Early Bird Fee of 50,00€. From then on applications will be subjected to a fee of 60,00€ per project.
Applications will only be considered complete upon payment of the mentioned fee.
Partner Schools Students can benefit from a discount on the application fee. For more information about partner schools please email us to email@example.com
The final deadline for submissions is the 22nd of June 2020, at 12:00 (UCT)
- Create an account on FEST Visitor Page provided by Eventival (link below)
- Choose the ‘Pitching Forum Applications form’ (please be careful not to choose any of the film submissions forms instead – those are for completed films only).
- Fill in the above mentioned and proceed with the respective payment
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
All materials must be in English. Alongside the obligatory information, we strongly encourage the applicants to upload additional materials like a business plan, visual book/mood board or professional portfolio.
We highly recommend reading the Rules and Regulations before submitting a project. If you have any doubts please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.