Name of organization: KONTAKT Centrum Języków Obcych. EDUSYSTEM Sp. z o.o.
Address: PLAC BERNARDYŃSKI 1A/1 (in the city center), Postal Code 61-84, City Poznań, Country Poland
Telephone: + 48 61 851 31 41, Fax: + 48 61 851 38 27
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Website www.kontakt.cjo.pl, www.kontaktespanol.pl
KONTAKT is a private language school offering language courses for older teenagers and adults (English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Catalan and Polish). Apart from general, business and exam preparation courses, the school organizes lots of additional events, activities and festivals, promoting European culture and the idea of learning languages and travelling around the world. The school also cooperates with schools situated in other European countries (the UK, Malta, Ireland, Spain, Germany, France, Portugal, Italy), offering students language courses abroad. The school is also an authorized ETS exam center, administrating exams in English, German and French.
Other Since 2012 the school has successfully hosted Erasmus, Erasmus+ and Leonardo da Vinci trainees from Spain, Germany, Portugal, Italy, France, Finland, Croatia, Greece, Cyprus, Romania etc. The school’s staff is mostly Polish but we’ve also got many foreign teachers- native speakers of English, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Portuguese.
CONTACT PERSON DETAILS:
Katarzyna Skrzypczak – Director of studies
+ 48 608 657 002
Digital marketing/Graphic Design/photography assistant
We believe that teaching languages is much more than practicing grammar structures and new vocabulary. That is why, apart from traditional language courses, we offer our students lots of events and activities, promoting European culture and the idea of learning languages. By hosting a trainee we’d like to further improve cultural awareness of our students and introduce some fresh ideas and projects into our marketing.
The trainee’s tasks will include:
- preparing multimedia presentations for marketing department and for teachers
- preparing photos, films, slideshows for school’s marketing and the website and social media
- administrating social media profiles and advertising campaigns on the social media
- visual documenting school’s life and cultural/ promotional events
- other marketing tasks connected with the Internet and modern technologies (digital marketing)
- designing graphics, leaflets, posters for marketing and PR department
- designing iconographies for school’s social media profiles
- preparing promotional materials before printing
- developing visual teaching materials.
min. 2 – max. 12 months within 2022 and 2023
Monday- Friday, flexible hours depending on specific tasks The school is open 9:00 am-9:00 pm, most classes are held in the afternoons and evenings (4 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
Interns can come to Poland or work remotely from their home country
The school can offer a free language course
TELEWORKING INTERNSHIP POSSIBLE if needed
- Oral and written language skills: Good communication skills in English (min. B2)
- Field of study: Graphic Design, Communication, ICT marketing, creative design, PR, digital marketing Computer skills: Good ICT skills
- Other: We expect the trainee to be a creative, flexible and communicative person. Teamwork skills would also be very important.